Mechanical Repair Coverage - Warranty
The miles can add up but the repair costs don’t have to.
Things to Consider
- Lock-in repair costs: Mechanical Repair Coverage (MRC) helps you to limit your cost of unexpected covered breakdowns to the MRC price, plus any applicable deductible.
- Helps provide peace of mind: even if your vehicle does not have a covered breakdown during the MRC’s term, the purchase of MRC was still a wise decision.
- Reduce risk: remember, unexpected breakdowns can negatively impact your family’s budget and credit rating. MRC can help eliminate this risk.
- Good at any authorized repair facility in the U.S. or Canada
- No out of pocket expense (except for any deductible)–the covered repair is paid directly by the plan.
- Transferable: if you sell your vehicle privately, the coverage can be transferred, adding resale value and appeal.
- Cancelable: receive a full refund within the first 60 days or a pro-rated refund thereafter less a nominal administrative fee. See vehicle service contract/insurance policy for any state variations.
- Rental reimbursement: up to $35 per day for 5 days (or 10 days for a parts delay) from day one.
- 24-hour emergency roadside assistance: up to $100 per occurrence. Includes towing, battery jump start, fluid delivery, flat tire assistance and lock-out service.
- Travel expense reimbursement: up to $500 for lodging, food and rental expense when a covered breakdown or collision occurs more than 100 miles from home.
Other Useful Resources
Insurance and Warranty products are not products of the Credit League; and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the Credit League. Insurance or warranties may be purchased from an agent or an insurance company of the Member’s choice; and Credit League makes no representations as to the services of any provider.