Your credit league serves you best!
Here are a few reasons why you should belong to the Credit League.
- Our Credit League is owned and operated by the members.
- Money saved in the Credit League goes to work as loans to help
fellow members buy a car, get online with a new computer, take a
vacation or for any of a number of reasons.
- It’s easy to save at the Credit League. Ask about how we can help
you save or see your Human Resources Department to open an
account and start saving by payroll deduction.
- No one can borrow until someone saves and that is why the Credit League
needs your active membership. The more you save, the more we can help our members, your coworkers, with loans.
- Rates are reasonable, competitive and fees are usually lower than those offered by banks or loan companies.
- The Credit League is a member of the NCUA, an agency of the U.S. Government which insures each member’s deposits up to $250,000. This guarantees that members will receive the maximum protection for their hard-earned dollars.